Tuesday, July 04, 2006

His Mom Must Be Soooo Proud

In Ottawa Canada Day is a massive party. Everyone is drunk everywhere and the city is perfectly fine with it. It's always a good time. Anyway sometimes people get a bit too drunk and do things they may regret. Like pee on the national War Memorial (see picture to the right). And if a MetroNews reporter takes a picture of you while doing such an activity you can expect that picture to be in news papers from coast to coast. And God knows where else since they have papers around the world. Happy belated Canada Day!

Here's the full story

If you come to Toronto for a visit you may want to stay at the Westin

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It gets worse for the pisser. It wasn't a Metroland reporter that took the picture. cbc.ca reports:

"Det. Mike Walker said police have contacted the photographer, retired Canadian Armed Forces Maj. Michael Pilon, and will ensure charges are laid. "

July 04, 2006 12:41 PM  
Blogger Jason said...

I could "reprimand" him if you like.

July 04, 2006 12:44 PM  
Blogger Shora said...

I think Mitzzee did the same thing in my pool on Friday night.

July 04, 2006 1:06 PM  
Blogger your judgemental aunt said...

Why wha I not at your pool? I guess you "ladies" would have be driven insane by my adonis like body.

July 04, 2006 1:25 PM  
Blogger Shora said...

You can make it up to us all at Centre Island on Friay. Be there!!!

July 04, 2006 4:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i can NOT believe shora said that about me....she was the drunken skunk friday NOT I...I had 2 beers and didn't go in the pool....i hate always being the "life of the party"........gag.

July 04, 2006 4:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home