Saturday, August 12, 2006

GRAPEFRUIT

A drunk Auntie goes up to a friend from behind and whispers in his ear "It smells like whore around here". Auntie received no response. So Auntie waits about 30 seconds and goes in again and says "Oh it's you. You smell like a fuckin' whore". The friend turns around. It wasn't the friend! Stupid Auntie! Stupid, Stupid, Stupid Auntie! Auntie apologizes profusely. Tries to find the friend but can't find him quickly enough so Auntie leaves and goes home to write about it on her blog. At least she got a free popsicle before she left.

P.S. Auntie also saw Rick Mercer (aka Auntie's secret crush) with a gaggle of 19 and 20 year olds. In his defense he didn't seem too happy about the company he had. He's funny, cute and from the maritimes so I forgive him. Anyway, I told my Candy to say something funny to him. Candy said "what do you want me to say". I said say something funny and Rick Mercery then Candy looked at me all funny. About 10 min later Candy says "That's Rick Mercer". I said yeah remember what I told you that and Candy said "I didn't know it was him. I thought it was some Jewish guy". BTW Rick was drinking the water. What kind of Newf drinks water...Oh wait I know. A successful one.

The show was great tonight though. Click here to see the the past ones. I dunno when they will post tonight's show.

10 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry I missed it.

August 13, 2006 10:32 PM  
Blogger Jason said...

Sorry I didn't call you Sat. night to go out. I was exhausted and had a nap and didn't wake up until 11pm. Got a good tan though from softball.

August 14, 2006 10:26 AM  
Blogger Timmy said...

Who's this Rick Mercer. Is he someone famous?

August 14, 2006 10:54 AM  
Blogger madamerouge said...

You're such a charmer when you've had a few.

August 14, 2006 11:04 AM  
Blogger your judgemental aunt said...

Miss T - It was a nightmare!
Candy - True. It wasn't you.
Jason - No Problem
Timmy - It's all right here
Mme R - I'm always a charmer just a louder more obnoxious one after a few.

August 14, 2006 12:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

See. You are still mean in night clubs.

August 14, 2006 12:26 PM  
Blogger your judgemental aunt said...

Not even close...but nice try.

August 14, 2006 12:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

A stretch, I know.

August 14, 2006 12:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is very interesting site... florida homeowners insurance online What is the best mcse book Stevens raiders basketball player Victorian childrens toys Cheat roulette Cruise multitrip insurance Sunflower scrunchie collar Fha refinancing va xxasdf Hardcore female cops Birthday party orgies

January 29, 2007 9:41 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Enjoyed a lot! liquid paper to correct stationery pads legal coloured Canadian wedding dresses Jessica simpson and nick lachey divorce plans southern farm bureau 401k investments Skin care history Ibs with diarrhea nexium 401k target Test slot machines Fioricet brand fiorecet retirement planning Mr roulette casters Ce domaine est reserve vitamin get rid stretch marks Asbestosis centre accutane legal Credit score explaination voice over ip services british columbia consumer

February 04, 2007 9:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home