Thursday, August 24, 2006

ONLY ONE MORE WEEK

It's that time of year again. Time for to go away to a Baseball Tournament. This year we're going to Montreal. I'm not too excited about Montreal but I'm sure we'll have fun. Salem, Jason and I are leaving next Thursday on Via1 so we can drink the whole way up. We should arrive at about 9:00pm. And about 1/2 the team will be there. The tournament doesn't start until Saturday so we can get rip roarin drunk on Thursday and sleep in on Friday. I had a great time last year in Cleveland so I'm sure Montreal will be just as much fun.

Here's a team pic from Cleveland last year...



BTW
I THINK IT WAS PABLO
He Did It!

6 Comments:

Blogger Jason said...

Why does he kill our people?

August 24, 2006 2:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The stalking was ok, but this is not.

August 24, 2006 2:38 PM  
Blogger Timmy said...

haha! I helped him hide the bodies!

August 24, 2006 3:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don't worry, Salem. I won't kill you.

I'm not making any promises about YJA, though.

August 24, 2006 3:47 PM  
Blogger Miss Thistle said...

Don't kill me! I'm too pretty to die!

August 24, 2006 4:48 PM  
Blogger your judgemental aunt said...

I've got pepper spray!

August 25, 2006 11:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home