Monday, September 25, 2006

I Hate Rain

So, how was your weekend?

I got to get nice and loaded on Friday. First off was a going-away party for a former co-worker. Lots of rye and it was really nice to see some old faces.

Then it was off to Candy's surprise party. Now I missed the actual "surprise" element, but was thankfully there for the "bar" element, so it was still funsies. There was some poor kid in ballet shoes dancing outside the bar while I was out smoking a tasty, tasty ciggie. He'd supposedly moved from L.A. to Toronto to "make it" as a "dancer." Best of luck to ya, buddy, but you might wanna try auditioning in front of someone who's not just some drunk bitch trying to reach her blackout stage of the night.

On Saturday Tool ruled, natch. But here's a review if anyone's interested. For those who stopped reading awhile ago, I'll give you a pic of Maynard at his Travis Bickle-y best;

8 Comments:

Blogger madamerouge said...

I was far too loaded.

September 25, 2006 11:08 PM  
Blogger Pablo said...

Did he think he was going to be discovered outside the bar?

September 26, 2006 8:25 AM  
Blogger your judgemental aunt said...

I have two questions...
1. Was ballet shoe guy any good?
2. Was ballet shoe guy hot
3. Was your new friend hot?

4. Will either of them replace me?

September 26, 2006 10:39 AM  
Blogger Timmy said...

nice cum gutters!

September 26, 2006 11:00 AM  
Blogger your judgemental aunt said...

oops i mean 4 questions

September 26, 2006 12:27 PM  
Blogger Miss Thistle said...

1. I didn't take ballet, so I couldn't say how "good" he was. I believe he had some sparkles on his outfit, which I think added a little something.

2. No.

3. I haven't the foggiest idea! I have a vague recollection of some random American from an M state talking to me, but that's about it. I'd completely forgotten until Salem said something.

4. No one can replace a Judgy Aunt!

September 26, 2006 12:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice pic. A bit sketchy, but hot.

September 26, 2006 1:31 PM  
Blogger your judgemental aunt said...

jason like when they look a little homeless

September 26, 2006 3:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home