Tuesday, October 10, 2006

SHE'S TROUBLE


I'm tired...I took Friday off because I had an old friend coming to town for the weekend. He's from Ottawa and he's trouble. We went out on Friday night at about 11ish and went to about 4 bars. At Byzantium I was talking with these two young guys they looked to be around 19 or 20 and one of them said to me there's lots of old guys in here, eh? I responded with old guys like me? They laughed and said no guys in their 30's. So how drunk, blind or stupid did you think they were? They said they thought I was 24! Thanks and whatever. Anyway we met lots of fun people all night and as always got drunk.
I went shopping all day Saturday with my friend but it took a toll on us. We were wiped on Saturday night but we still went out and met up with a friend who had a party after the bars closed. At 5am I knew it was time to go home.
My friend drove home on Sunday and I went to a Birthday party where I saw a girl (JJ) I had met a couple of times before. She's crazy fun! We had a great time making fun of badly dressed people like Bad Glasses Girl and Rosary Guy. We pretended to take pictures of each other but we were actually taking pictures of the bad fashion choices that had been made. I'll post bad some of 'em tonight.
I did lots of nothing Monday. I was invited to some Turkey Day dinners but I declined. I knew I'd be a wreck and would have to spend the day recovering from a busy weekend and that's just what I did. My Thanksgiving dinner consisted of chicken wings and pasta.

Go see JJ's Blog.

20 Comments:

Blogger Jason said...

I would have been very upset at Byzantium cause I know they would have singled me out as "see there's an old guy right there."

Grrrr.

October 10, 2006 12:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I missed all the fun.

can't wait 'til Grapefruit is Friday.

October 10, 2006 12:23 PM  
Blogger your judgemental aunt said...

Yaaay! I love the Grapefruit

October 10, 2006 12:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

have I met JJ?

October 10, 2006 12:43 PM  
Blogger Miss Thistle said...

I totally didn't drink too much wine on Friday. I also totally didn't throw up when I got home.

What is Grapefruit? Stop it with your Gay Code!

October 10, 2006 12:44 PM  
Blogger Timmy said...

you party like you are 24!

October 10, 2006 12:45 PM  
Blogger Timmy said...

yeah, um...what Thistle said!

October 10, 2006 12:45 PM  
Blogger your judgemental aunt said...

yes, it's Julia

October 10, 2006 12:47 PM  
Blogger your judgemental aunt said...

GRAPEFRUIT - Is every second Friday of the month at FLY. Retro and Fun. Just search this Blog for Grapefruit and you'll fins a couple of posts. MissT I think you even came with me once.

October 10, 2006 12:49 PM  
Blogger Pablo said...

Well, I'm sure you've been called worse than 24.

Salem, never be upset about anything a 19 year old says.

October 10, 2006 12:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ok.

Grapefruit is where YJA told the stranger he "smelled like whore".

We'll have Suntan-in-a-Glass chez moi, before we go. I'll ask the usuals. Want to come, Thistle?

October 10, 2006 1:01 PM  
Blogger Timmy said...

am I invited?

October 10, 2006 1:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

of course.

October 10, 2006 1:14 PM  
Blogger Miss Thistle said...

Ooooh, I may have to come. I have tentative plans to visit a friend in Oakville, but we'll see...

That's assuming Auntie won't smell me and get all judgey.

October 10, 2006 1:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Who is Salem? I can't believe I have a birthday the night of Grapefruit again. Be sure to take photos of badly dressed men and I will do the same at Social - hot wannabe fashionista bar on Queen followed by blue haired cowboy karaoke at the Gladstone...

p.s. I need an avatar

October 10, 2006 3:32 PM  
Blogger Miss Thistle said...

The Social is funsies.

October 10, 2006 4:14 PM  
Blogger your judgemental aunt said...

I tried to leave comments on your blog but it didn't work. Do you have to approve them or something?

October 10, 2006 4:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Were you talking to me about leaving comments? BEcause you don't have to approve them - stop dissing wordpress!

October 10, 2006 8:29 PM  
Blogger your judgemental aunt said...

nope it doesn't take comments. tried again now

October 11, 2006 12:31 AM  
Blogger S said...

Dude, you are, like, so totally old.

October 13, 2006 3:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home