Friday, November 10, 2006

It's That Time Of Month!

Grapefruit Tonight! It’s always fun. Last month was great. I may have got a wee bit messy on the last trip to Grapefruit but c’est la vie, non? Salem and I will be going with some other people we know.
Mme. Rouge & Jason won’t be there because they’ve never been and never plan to go to Fly for anything, ever! But I'm sure there's something good on TV and Zippers should be rocking. :P
The show was especially funny last month because it had a Friday the 13th theme. It was a drag show made for Skitzzee. You can see it below.

PART 1 FRIDAY THE 13th SHOW


PART 2 FRIDAY THE 13th SHOW

5 Comments:

Blogger madamerouge said...

I'm leaving the city for the weekend. My mom had (outpaitent) surgery yesterday, so it's time for a visit.

November 10, 2006 4:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

see ya later.

November 10, 2006 5:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

:( I went to Zippers.

But I made a friend!!

November 12, 2006 5:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ewwww

November 13, 2006 9:24 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I LOVE IT SO MUCH!!!

YOU RULE!!!

November 14, 2006 3:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home