Monday, February 12, 2007

The Sights Of Vallarta

Here's the girl that served my friends and me lots and lots of drinks at Apache's everyday.

Here's Nana Salem by the pool. She's got her sun hat, her spf 45, her book, and even her shawl. Even though I spent most on the time in the sun with an SPF 15 or none at all he still got more tanned than me while sitting in the shade with SPF 45. Salem read two books even though I told him that reading doesn't make aynone any prettier.


My friend Kimchi really wanted to see Lady Bunny so we went to see her at Mañanas. She was much funnier than I thought she would be.

This is the unfinished hotel next door. There's a huge nest in it so we just called it the Pelican Hotel (it's for the fancy rich pelican's that just need to get away)

This is me smoking on our balcony.


Still smoking on our balcony.

Our pretty hallway.

As you can see Salem and I were a black family while vacationing in Vallarta 227.

I was Jackée Harry and Salem was Helen Martin aka Pearl.

Now this... This is Timmy's boyfriend. No, this guy stayed at our resort. Everyday in a different spandex swimsuit. As each day passed the swimsuit would get smaller and smaller. (I seem to remember a lime green zebra print speedo one day). I didn't think it would move on to a thong but it did. This was the second last day we were there. What would one wear to up the ante on the last day you ask? Well a hot pink thong is what he wore that last day and I do believe he one uped the black thong pictured above. Was he ever naked you ask? Well yes as a matter of fact he was naked daily while playing naked pool vollyball with other fat people.

Sorry, I should have kept a diary of pics showing what this guy wore everday but who would have known it could have ended like this when it started with a square cut spandex swimsuit?



That's it for this post. I'll tell you all about Drunk Auntie later.

(unless Salem has already told you)

10 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

1. I didn't burn, and I got a nice tan. U jus jellus.

2. about the fatman. that picture is fairly slimming. He's bigger than shown.

February 12, 2007 3:29 PM  
Blogger Pablo said...

He's hot.

February 12, 2007 3:46 PM  
Blogger Miss Thistle said...

Creepy bathing suit guy is awesome. I love his pose.

February 12, 2007 5:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Creepy bathing suit guy is awesome, MT! He's not all that scary when he's not actually real on the Internets.

February 13, 2007 1:04 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

looks gorgeous, i want to be smoking on that balcony too. glad you had fun....oh wait you didn't say....did you have FUN????????

February 13, 2007 9:30 AM  
Blogger Jason said...

What kind of place has nude volleyball? Plus I LOL'ed at Nana Salem and her shawl.

February 13, 2007 9:32 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

books may not make you prettier, but sometimes spf 45 does. There was some bad looking sun-hag skin around that pool.

February 13, 2007 10:05 AM  
Blogger Pablo said...

I didn't know Timmy went with you guys, Salem.

February 13, 2007 10:13 AM  
Blogger Timmy said...

My boyfriend doesnt have back fat.

Try again.

February 13, 2007 10:38 AM  
Blogger madamerouge said...

Did you do your night-time "special touching" to Salem in room 227? You know, the kind you never remember in the morning?

ROTFLMAO

February 13, 2007 9:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home