Monday, April 09, 2007

HAPPY EASTER



Yes I know I haven't posted forever but I'm no longer being paid to post so...
SHUT YOU SKANK HOLE!


I haven't done much of anything outside of shopping and sleeping in. I don't sleep in every day though I have gone to some "find yourself a job" classes that are absolutely retarded but I'm not paying for them (my old job is). I'm considering going to Florida next week to visit my mum and dad. Hey it's a free place to sty ans the sun is shining. We'll see. Maybe I'll look for a job after that?

Oh and Miss Thistle I always knew Alanis was funny...

Labels: , ,

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Let's go to the Mall.

April 09, 2007 8:20 AM  
Blogger Phronk said...

I so have this Alanis (sans Morisette) CD.

That was when she was all innocent and wouldn't go down on me in a theatre.

April 09, 2007 2:40 PM  
Blogger madamerouge said...

the picture is sacrilegious against the Easter Bunny

April 09, 2007 8:18 PM  
Blogger Pablo said...

I didn't even notice you were gone. Huh.

April 10, 2007 9:19 AM  
Blogger Jason said...

Go to Florida, it's too cold here.

April 10, 2007 2:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

lmao at pablo.....you were never paid to post...skank

April 13, 2007 11:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home