Monday, December 10, 2007

Holiday Party



So we had our company Christmas party tonight. We left work early and then went out to eat. The food was great then off to a Leafs game. The Leafs kicked Tampa Bay's ass. Which is nice because every Leafs game I've ever been too they lost. So it was somewhat entertaining (I would have preferred to skip the game and watch TV at home tho).
So work seems to be going well. My only complaint is listening to str8 guys make the odd gay jokes since there's no gays around to be offended, right? It's a stress. I guess I'm not as supergay as I thought I was. They don't say anything too bad or offencive. It just makes me uncomfortable so no big deal. I'm just dreading the "Fuck dude she's hot, eh?"

And THIS is you!

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger S said...

You forgot to add "Day X. I still have a job."

December 10, 2007 11:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home