Saturday, May 24, 2008

Sacre bleu!


I'm off to France today. Miss Thistle's wedding is in France next weekend. I believe her "wedding" is nothing more than a trick so she can have a romantic weekend with me....

YJA to Miss Thistle:
here's the headline
crazy girl from paris ontario fakes wedding for romantic weekend getaway with stalkee.

Miss Thistle to YJA:
Once you're in France you're so trapped. I will pelt you with baguettes until unconscious and stuff your mouth with cheese so you can't scream. Sacre bleu!

I'm sure to have some stories upon my return!

4 Comments:

Blogger Jason said...

Have fun. I want to get married too.

May 26, 2008 3:36 PM  
Blogger Butchie said...

Sorry you had to go to france.

May 27, 2008 4:00 AM  
Blogger Adorable Girlfriend said...

Me too Jason.

May 27, 2008 8:30 PM  
Blogger madamerouge said...

I want to hear all about your trip.

June 03, 2008 10:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home