Wednesday, November 09, 2005

TYRA SAID


Here I am...lying in bed while on holiday enjoying a smooth cigarette and a beer. I miss smoking in bed while drinking beer on holiday :(

DAY 2. This no smoking is really not fun and still not recommended. I haven't even saved any money yet!!! I'm still down due to the purchase of the nicotine patches. Will this ever pay off?

It's still painful and not getting any better. I know it's Satan making sure of that. But I'm kinda getting use to clenching my teeth, having my mouth water and the sharp pain in my neck. What's up for debate is how well it's going for anyone around me. I imaging I'm still as pleasant as expected (I don't think much is expected) but I know it's getting worse and at some point soon people will be hearing me tell them to FUCK OFF (a lot). That won't last forever though. It will eventually change from FUCK OFF to the Judgmental Aunt glares which go over a lot worse than my typical FUCK OFF.

After work today I walked home with a co-worker who smoked on the way. It smelled FAN-FUCKING-TASTIC...I nearly came in my pants it smelled so good. What doesn't smell good is my condo that I smoked regularly in for the past six months. I guess the smoke smell will go away sooner or later with the help of open windows and Fabreeze. If it doesn't I can always start smoking again and it will go back to not smelling...at least to me.

There's a big stress tonight. I have a friend coming in from out of town and we're going out for drinks. Not so bad so far, right? Well the trick is he a French Canadian and smokes like a fiend! (Damn the French, I say, Damn them all with their cigarettes and bad jokes.) Now here's the stress... I don't like standing in bars alone (people will look and say who's that loser all by himself or even worse ugly people will hit on me because I'll look like a lonely loser) so I will be moving to the small little smoking area regularly with him so he can smoke. I'm sure I'll be fine with it (ya think?.....ummm no). But cross your fingers and hope for the best. Wish me well or FUCK OFF!

On America's Next Top Model Tyra said a lot of models smoke but they don't last long in the industry. Well if I'm to take my super model career seriously I will have to pay attention to words from the wise! It was also said that if I start to gain weight just do some coke because ALL models do that if it's needed or not.

6 Comments:

Blogger madamerouge said...

Auntie, you don't have enough sex. That is why you nearly splooged your pants. Have more of the sex.

I hope you and R. had fun, and I hope you did not cave in.

November 09, 2005 10:52 PM  
Blogger geezer squeezer! said...

dont cave brother!!! dude,every second drink (of yours) should be water.sounds gay but then you might not get so drunk.hence less chance of smoking.

November 10, 2005 2:05 AM  
Blogger your judgemental aunt said...

Mme. Rouge - Let's not get into "you're a freak 'cause you don't have enough of the sex". I refuse to degrade my body for such carnal plesures...unless I'm really drunk and on holiday! Just ask Paul about "oh gosh" or Jason about three times Tracy.

Geezer - I need the booze. It's part of my heritage.

November 10, 2005 3:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Paul says... I agree.... I like it when Auntie does bad only on holiday... it makes vacations more special and you are guarenteed a good story. I also like your picture b/c I took it! I miss my Palm Springs...

November 10, 2005 7:41 PM  
Blogger your judgemental aunt said...

Paul - You'll miss my constant smoking in small spaces next time we go on holiday won't you? That next time will most likely be some time around Jan 13th. Anything fun in SFO then?

November 11, 2005 2:46 PM  
Blogger Jason said...

Just eat and get fat... that's really been working out great for me.

November 17, 2005 10:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home