Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Scientology and The Tooth

What is Scientology?
So we've all heard about how Tom Cruise (AKA The Tooth) freaked out about taking psychiatric drugs and advised on vitamins. Well that doesn't always work. (see here)
But I didn't know why Scientology was against the drugs. Well get this... Scientologists believe modern psychiatric medicine derives from an ancient alien civilization's plot to drug and enslave humanity.
Jenna Elfman said "if you want to Keep Scientology Working, you need to do the PTS/SP Course. Either that or you could be dead. You pick.”


Yeah it's F*uked.

PS They don't like the gays either (at least they got something right).

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I LOVE IT SO MUCH...."lil miss i'll just post a gif file" LOVE IT! you so have me figured out...bravo FUCKER!

March 22, 2006 12:02 PM  
Blogger Butchie said...

Didn't L. Ron Hubbard admit to creating Scientology as part of a bet with a frat buddy or something?

March 22, 2006 12:41 PM  
Blogger Jason said...

I just read that whole file about the guy that killed his mother. Is that ever f*****.

See Auntie, leave me alone with my medication -- or I'll stab you. Want to know what's scary? I take 0.25 mg of what they prescribed him for his delusions (he got 4 mg).

March 22, 2006 1:55 PM  
Blogger Miss Thistle said...

Kirstie Alley's crying now about the Scientology expose in Rolling Stone. If Scientology's so good, why is Kirstie so fat?

Also? The Tooth freaks me the eff out. He honestly thinks he's still the dude in Risky Business.

Whatevs. I'm just being glib. I don't know nothin' 'bout nothin'. Tom Cruise does.

March 22, 2006 3:15 PM  
Blogger your judgemental aunt said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

March 22, 2006 3:38 PM  
Blogger your judgemental aunt said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

March 22, 2006 3:40 PM  
Blogger your judgemental aunt said...

mitz - if you don't stop with the GIF Files I'm renaming you to Lazy Lynnette.

butch - Somehow I don't think science fiction writers are accepted into frats (revenge of the nerds was fictional)

j - i think you're medication is fine. I just have issues with you self appointed pharmacists.

MissT - well as far as I'm concerned Kristie A. has always been crazy and always will be and that's what makes her so funny. And you're right "you know nothin' 'bout nohin'"

March 22, 2006 3:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home