Wednesday, March 01, 2006

SO HARD


My job is soooooooo hard. I haven't had the chance to update this with anything.
I wish I had an easy job like you. You have it sooo good with your "job". If you can even call it a job. So easy. Yes, you have it so easy it makes me sick. I hate you and your painless job. Your uncomplicated, undemanding, basic, effortless, elementary, not burdensome, straightforward job.

Fuck I just remembered I have to do my RRSPs tonight because the government didn't take even close to enough tax from me yet!

7 Comments:

Blogger madamerouge said...

I made a contribution to my RRSP by:

1) asking my bank manager for permission to skip a car payment

2) putting March rent on an AMEX balance transfer cheque

woot! I think I might just get a refund!

March 01, 2006 10:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

No, you don't want this job either.

March 02, 2006 12:51 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

You also should hate me because I am more beautiful than you!

March 02, 2006 8:28 PM  
Blogger your judgemental aunt said...

Mme.R - No Car, No Permission, No Rent. Used some $ from my line of credit but I'll pay it back today. Kills me to pay interest for a 2 day "loan"

RJ - Please you play Ms Pacman games all day.

AG - I don't hate but I would feel comfortable describing it as a strong dislike. Regarding you being more beautiful than me....maybe on the inside.

March 03, 2006 11:26 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

La, La!

March 03, 2006 1:13 PM  
Blogger Jason said...

Who is real Jimmy?

March 06, 2006 1:48 PM  
Blogger your judgemental aunt said...

a guy from my baseball team

March 06, 2006 1:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home