Thursday, April 06, 2006

I Guess I'll Have To

So the gym is finally ready in my condo. Now I have to start going. Ahhhhhhh, yuck.

Reasons to go to the gym…
1/ I’m both skinny and fat (AKA Skinny Fat)
2/ I’m going to Jamaica in a month (I don’t want to gross out everyone on the beach).
3/ I start baseball sometime next month and being a little in shape wouldn’t hurt.
4/ It would make me sleep better.
5/ Summer is just around the corner.
6/ It would give me more energy

Reasons not to go to the gym…
1/ I hate it.
2/ I’m lazy.

OK I’ll go Saturday. Maybe I can get Jimmy to come with me.

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

GOOD LUCK getting Jimmy to go.

there's no such thing as SKINNY FAT...you're FAT. deal with it.

April 06, 2006 12:36 PM  
Blogger Miss Thistle said...

Do you have a pool at your gym? If so, clean out a spot in a drawer 'cause I might as well just keep a swimsuit there. It's only practical.

April 06, 2006 1:01 PM  
Blogger your judgemental aunt said...

M - Here's hoping he'll go so I don't have to go alone. Yes there is such a thing as skinny fat. Believe me, it's the worst of both worlds.

MissT- no pool and the gym is smaller than it was supposed to be. :(

April 06, 2006 1:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

awwww i'm sorry dear.

i only know FAT...so....good luck with your gym quest. :)

April 06, 2006 2:03 PM  
Blogger Jason said...

I'll go with you.

April 06, 2006 2:16 PM  
Blogger Butchie said...

Don't forget to add hungover to your list.

April 06, 2006 10:20 PM  
Blogger your judgemental aunt said...

OK if I add hungover (which I though went without saying) I also get to add I'll be sore for atlease two days.

April 07, 2006 1:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

April 09, 2006 10:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home