Friday, May 26, 2006

Who'd Ya Do?

We had Hair Band Week, so I think it's time.

Yes, it's Boy Band Week!

I left out the Backstreet Boys 'cause I don't think they're that cute. They're all pretty much just a hot mess what with the ugly hair and fat.

N Sync's former Britney-banger, Justin "I'm an ACTOR now!" Timberlake?


98 Degrees' singer and former Newlywed, Nick "I'm So Heartbroken" Lachey?


New Kids On The Block frontman, Jordan "OMG, Thistle totally had your poster" Knight?


Or the boys from Il Divo? I don't know their names, but my mom is, like, crazy-obsessed with them.




OMG, I Love Him!!1!1!!one!!



Justin
Nick
Jordan
Il Divo


View Results


Make your own poll

9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

they aint no skrimps!

May 26, 2006 3:05 PM  
Blogger Jason said...

I want Justin and I want him now.

May 26, 2006 3:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

If any of them start singing, I'm outta there.

May 26, 2006 3:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

NO I WANT JUSTIN. I even found a Justin LOOK ALIKE in AJAX blogger but of course he has a girlfriend. stupid poll told me i already voted, but i DID NOT! anyway i would vote justin. lachey is hot too, but he was with skank for brains, so zero him.

btw miss thistle, do u know Jack Frost from Sony? cuz he 'might' be signing my X's nephew, cool kid (23, ya kid to me) for a record deal.

May 26, 2006 3:59 PM  
Blogger Miss Thistle said...

I like Justin cause Britney was still sparkly and pretty when she was with him.


M: Don't know a Jack Frost, I don't think. Maybe he's out of New York?

May 26, 2006 4:56 PM  
Blogger George Larson said...

Such a good fellowship, Il Divo.

"Whip it. Whip it good."

May 27, 2006 1:41 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I abstained from voting.

:)

May 30, 2006 11:49 AM  
Blogger Timmy said...

Divo for sure!

May 30, 2006 12:23 PM  
Blogger your judgemental aunt said...

mitz - Maybe you can't vote because blogger knows your opinions don't really count?

May 30, 2006 1:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home