Friday, May 19, 2006

Banned Music Videos

Yes AG more boobs on my blog.

I sure liked (and still do) Mitsou. Dis Moi, Dis Moi was one of my favorites and it was supposedly banned in shit load of places but not in good old Canada! I didn't thik it was very dirty. There's some boobs and bums in it but they're only in the back ground.


(To download Bye Bye Mon Cowboy and her other videos click here.)

There was also Love Missle F1-11. It wasn't banned in the US but they put censored bars over the guns. And a close up during the machine gun scene. Made it look kinda like he was touchin himself.


Here's the uncensored version the rest of the world watched.


Link to another good SSS video

Prodigy's Smack My Bitch Up (Banned by MTV. I think here too???). If you've never watched it....WATCH IT!!! It kicks ass.
REALLY Not Safe For Work


and Firestarter was banned by the BBC because of it's references to arson.


Duran Duran's Girls On Film (Banned By Almost Everyone incl. the BBC)
Not Safe For Work


Everyone knows about Madonna's Justify My Love (Banned In Canada and The US)
Prolly Not Safe For Work


What It Feel Like For A Girl (Banned by MTV)


American Life was banned by Madonna herself due to the Iraq war. She made a new version that played on TV. Here's the original version.


There you learned something and got to see things you're not supposed to see!
What more can you ask for?

5 Comments:

Blogger Miss Thistle said...

OMG, Mitsou! I'd totally forgotten about the Dis Moi song.

Thanks, Auntie!

May 19, 2006 8:51 AM  
Blogger Jason said...

I will check from home, especially Prodigy. Like them.

May 19, 2006 9:51 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You'll be banned from the workplace if you don't clean it up.

Mitsou. Best thing on the page, hands down.

May 19, 2006 10:00 AM  
Blogger your judgemental aunt said...

Yes...I do love Mitsou. I have Dis Moi, Dis Moi, Bye Bye Mon Cowboy (House Mix), and Deep Kiss on CD. I thought I was alone in my continuing love of the MITSOU.

May 19, 2006 10:56 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

HEY GUYS!! I JUST FOUND A LIST WITH THE 10 BEST BANNED VIDEOS EVER!! You guys should check this out!! http://www.weshow.com/top10/en/music/top-10-banned-music-videos

July 08, 2008 1:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home