Tuesday, May 09, 2006

THE DRUNKEN WHORE


That can be said of almost anyone who attended my Birthday Booze Fest. You know who you are...

I had me a fancy new outfit that I didn't purchase at Winners, a new haircut, and a bunch of alcoholics coming to meet me in bar. What else could I want? I guess about 35 people showed up by the time we hit 10:30 and it looked like everyone was having fun. I proceeded to get very drunk at that point and didn't really pay attention to who was and wasn't having fun anymore. I can only be a gracious host for so long. Oh and if you were on the patio...do you see that Wendy chick? Crazzzee!

I did forget to buy Hors De Voirs but I don't think anyone minded. I got lots of drinks purchased for me. So many that I had them all over the place and asked people to drink them for me. I did however do shots of Tequila when they were offered.

I have no idea what time we left the first bar to move to the second bar but all I know is that someone (you know who you are) made sure we wouldn't get in. She apologized profusely but it was still fun to rag on her about it.

Bar number three: A pub type of bar that was packed to the nuts. And that's were my memory stops. Supposedly after drinks at bar number three we went to a friend's house for more drinks and I really don't remember. I do have a vague recollection of walking into my condo's courtyard but that's it.

I woke up at 4:00pm Sunday afternoon with no hang over and my partial memory. I will put up a picture or two next week but as for the rest of this week I'll be on holiday.

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You asked me three times if I knew you were really drunk. You almost fell out of your chair - good thing you were able to balance yourself on my knee. Have a fun trip!

AB

May 09, 2006 4:09 PM  
Blogger your judgemental aunt said...

nightmare.

May 09, 2006 4:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I liked your outfit. I was shocked to see you drunker than everyone. Anyway, it was fun so who cares.

AB

May 09, 2006 4:33 PM  
Blogger Miss Thistle said...

OMG, Wendy! Totally forgot that girl. Her gay boyfriend kinda made me laugh, though.

May 09, 2006 6:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dammit. Now I wish I'd gone outside.

May 10, 2006 8:43 AM  
Blogger Jason said...

I got to drink your cosmo. Thanks.

May 10, 2006 10:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yes we all know who I AM....sorry again...I owe you, but since you are living la vida loca in Jamaica without me, I would think YOU would owe ME.

have a great trip!

May 11, 2006 9:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home