Thursday, April 20, 2006

The Most Homophobic Country In The Western Hemisphere


At the beginning of next month I'm going on a free vacation at a luxury hotel. That's it right above. Sounds good, right? Here are my issues...

It's in Jamaica (AKA the most homophobic place in the western hemisphere) where moes often get harassed, beaten and even killed on a regular basis. Yeah, I won't be leaving the resort.

It's a very upscale resort (as described in an earlier post I am not fancy) and there will not be a "buger hut" by the pool.

There's no disco on the property so again I'll be bored and in bed early.

We have golf and spa treatments included. I don't golf and don't really don't like people touching me so I have opted for the fancy hour long manicure and the fancy hour long pedicure. No hour long massages but they can touch my hands and feet only thanks.

Lots of side trips/tours are available but as I mentioned I will not be leaving the resort because I'm not interested in being stoned (I mean stoned as in pelted with rocks)

Good things...
-free booze/food/cigars
-sun and sand
-I'm taking a friend (she's lucky...I just gave her a ticket to Vancouver in Dec) Being my friend pays off.
-It's paid time off from work.

Why would I go you ask...
I won this trip because I'm such a good employee ;) And I did actually try to get out of it but no dice.

9 Comments:

Blogger Jason said...

You better hope the manicurist isn't a guy. He'll stab with you with his emory board.

April 20, 2006 7:44 PM  
Blogger Miss Thistle said...

I don't think there'll be any problems - you guys are gonna have a blast!

I'll be here. Seething with jealousy.

April 20, 2006 10:45 PM  
Blogger torporindy said...

The reluctant tourist. I'll take your trip.

Be careful if you do go off of the reservation

April 21, 2006 12:48 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It might not be the bast place for your drunken meet-and-greet, then.

April 21, 2006 9:28 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I went there....trust me they will seek you out and murder you....if they murder their own, they'll certainly feel no way about attacking YOU!

seriously, it's fine...they refer to hedonism as "the zoo" btw so if you're going there, DEF do NOT leave the resort....I have some connections there if you need protection, just let me know, i'll hook you up.

have a blast! so jealous! the ocean alone is reason enough to risk your life....fyi

April 21, 2006 9:32 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

btw...that BUTCHIE post is from JASON....NOT ME!

April 21, 2006 9:33 AM  
Blogger Jason said...

No, I know.

April 21, 2006 10:57 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I want to win a trip from work. I never win those kinds of things.

You better get ready for them to try to sell you hootch at every corner. That drove me bonkers!

April 21, 2006 1:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think you would also enjoy a facial...not the usual cum facial, a real facial

April 21, 2006 1:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home