Thursday, April 13, 2006

Need A New Job?

Money Magazine has released their list of the Top 50 Jobs In America. Shockingly, no job in the music industry was listed. Damn kids and their downloading! Maybe I'll just switch to this "software engineer" dealie. I'm pretty sure it's got something to do with trains - or perhaps you could engineer a plane? Who knows; it's a crazy world out there! I just don't know about a train made from "soft wares," though; what if it hits something? That's just an accident waiting to happen!

Now, dietitian/nutritionist would be easy. "Hey, fatty, don't eat that!" "Go puke up that burger, chubby!" If Dr. Bernstein can sell anorexia, I'm sure I could market bulimia somehow; sell Thistle-designed regurga-sticks or something. It's gold, Jerry.

5 Comments:

Blogger Jason said...

I promise I'll start paying for my music.

April 13, 2006 11:47 AM  
Blogger madamerouge said...

Speaking of downloading, I e-mailed you that zipped file thingy.

Um, "points bitch" was not on the list, either. I get nothing.

April 13, 2006 11:51 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

like nobody steals software.

April 13, 2006 11:58 AM  
Blogger Miss Thistle said...

Heh. Good point, RJ.

April 13, 2006 12:03 PM  
Blogger your judgemental aunt said...

i don't see street crystal addicted prositiute anywhere on that list? Am I missing something?

April 13, 2006 1:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home