Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Unsexiest? Really?

Some newspaper decided to make a list of the "World's Unsexiest Men." Topping the list? This guy;

Frankly, I wouldn't even put Gilbert Gottfried at the top of "Unsexiest Comedian." That's Carrot Top, natch. The 'Top, incidentally, also has a disturbing scrotum shot floating around these here interwebs that I couldn't bring myself to look for as I value my recently-consumed lunch.

Anyways, besides forever ruining the self-esteem of poor Gilbert, the timing of this list has also ruined my plans for this Friday's Who'd Ya Do of 3 not-so-hunky comedians. It was gonna be Carrot Top, Sinbad, and (potentially) Gallagher. And now it's ruined. Ruined!

6 Comments:

Blogger madamerouge said...

I am dumbounded by the fame of Carrot Top. WTF?

Um, may I suggest a hunky comedian post? My suggestion? Dane Cook.

April 19, 2006 1:33 PM  
Blogger Jason said...

Apparently Carrot Top is in great shape though. Also heard that he's gay.

April 19, 2006 1:56 PM  
Blogger Miss Thistle said...

Dane Cook IS yumsie!

April 19, 2006 2:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

he drives me insane. but he's funny.

April 19, 2006 3:53 PM  
Blogger Butchie said...

scary

April 20, 2006 1:51 AM  
Blogger your judgemental aunt said...

Gilbert Gottfried is pretty unsexy.
What about Sandra Shamus...she's negative hot.

April 20, 2006 6:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home