Thursday, April 13, 2006

The Tooth Returns

So, as a person obsessed with The Crazy of Mr. Cruise, I thought I'd take an opportunity to remind you that everyone's favourite Scientologist will be sitting down for an interview with Diane Sawyer this Friday.

To tide you over until then, MSN Gossip offers you tidbits from a deliciously snarky interview (GQ magazine) with Tom. Some of my faves?

"(H)e claims he knew she was carrying his progeny before she did. 'Oh, I -- I looked at her. And I went, 'You're gonna tell me if you're pregnant, aren't you?' It was a moment where ... It was one of those things,' he (sort of) explains. 'I just picked something up. And I knew at that moment she was pregnant. 'Cuz I notice things in people.'"

"Tom is once again touching on the sensitive subject of the sonogram machine he purchased and supposedly learned how to operate. 'I'm a filmmaker -- I need to see the rushes!' he attempts to joke to the mag (we assume there was an explosive laugh accompanying this quip). 'At first we did it a lot. I don't know how many times, but I did not exceed FDA regulations!'"

"'I think it's appalling that people have to live a life of drug addiction when I have personally helped people get off drugs.' Cruise claims he can get a person off heroin in three days."


I assume MI3 will be in theatres soon? I also assume Little Sci will make an appearance around then? That's good, Katie's been pregnant for, like, 12 months or so; I'm sure she's getting tired of the pillow.

9 Comments:

Blogger your judgemental aunt said...

Warm up the PVR!

April 13, 2006 1:44 PM  
Blogger Jason said...

LOL @ the pillow.

April 13, 2006 3:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL @ the pillow

April 13, 2006 4:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The Scientology Celebrity Centre is monitoring your website and will take any and all action(s) in response to all derogatory comments about L. Ron Hubbard, Scientology and Scientologists.

April 13, 2006 9:32 PM  
Blogger your judgemental aunt said...

anon - funny no LA IPs. I guess there's either a Scientology Celebrity Centre in Toronto or Sioux City that I don't know about.

April 13, 2006 10:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Churchill?

April 14, 2006 4:31 AM  
Blogger Miss Thistle said...

I had a woman stop me in front of the Scientology Centre in Toronto - not posh enough to be "celebrity-approved"? - anyways, when I turned down their invite of a personality test, she admonished "What? Don't you want to be happy??"

Sad, Sadder, and Saddest? I think we've found your answers! Now first, you've just gotta grab that cheque book...

April 14, 2006 12:11 PM  
Blogger sirbarrett said...

That's true isn't it! I wasn't keeping track of the months, but Katie must have a pretty big mini Tom growing inside her by now. They'll have to C-section that up. I feel very strange about Tom being a father and that whole thing. The scientological spiritualism is just too weird for me to decode, but then again, who am I to say. It's their life.

April 15, 2006 9:33 PM  
Blogger sirbarrett said...

I got an IQ test from the church of Scientology and read all about Hubbard but I got away from there fast.

I guess we both just want to be miserable don't we?

April 15, 2006 9:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home