Thursday, May 04, 2006

AMERICA'S NEXT TOP MODEL

OK so I LOVE this show. And it's now getting super bitchy because they're coming to the end of the show. Only 4 left.

I just wanted to share one of my favorite quotes from last night's episode. Joanie who's a very sweet girl next door type says...
When I sit next to her I can smell the bitch coming off of her.
Joanie was referring to the nightmare known as Jade.

Jade is like 100 years old in model years and uses words incorrectly all the time. She thinks she soooooo smart but just last night she said elephants are part of the dinosaur family. WTF?

Just look at this try out she had for a Covergirl ad. It's a NIGHTMARE


Jade will never win but I think Joanie just might.

3 Comments:

Blogger Miss Thistle said...

I've only seen one episode with this group, but it was that one with those Cover Girl commercials in it.

Total effing nightmare, that girl.

May 04, 2006 9:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOVE THAT SHOW TOO!

yes she's a fool. Joanie has it in the bag. stat.

May 05, 2006 9:44 AM  
Blogger DogGirl said...

I havent seen this group but yeah, she's um AIYA, yeah. She should be kickdedd offa da show. She dont speak good eiver.

May 05, 2006 7:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home