Wednesday, April 26, 2006

A Drunk Afternoon In New Orleans

A couple of years ago I had a business confrence in New Orleans. Some co-workers and I decided to go down a couple of days early to get drunk. One afternoon a friend and I were sitting in a bar on Burbon Street trying to drink everyone of the bar specials that changed every 5 mins. There were videos playing on the plasma TV above the bar when something caught our eye. The girl I was with will be sooooooo happy I found this. She spent forever trying to get a copy with no luck. We don't have video bars like in the US so the chances of her seeing this again was next to none.

If you're at work don't play it too loud because there's some foul language at the end.

10 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

We only have a meek attempt at a video bar. 501 took a few steps that way, but reverted to mostly drag shows in prime time.
I know it's not pretty, but that video is not that far from drag anyway.

April 26, 2006 9:33 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

say: DRAG

April 26, 2006 1:04 PM  
Blogger Butchie said...

Uhhh. Peter posted that same video like three days ago. Get with the program, buddy.

April 26, 2006 1:40 PM  
Blogger your judgemental aunt said...

sorry I don't read his blog :(

i'll try to do better next time.

April 26, 2006 1:45 PM  
Blogger sirbarrett said...

This movie was some intense verbal and physical abuse. What's her deal? I'm assuming this is from a movie which I haven't seen. Maybe I need to get with the program. Nice cutting and splicing action. They could have made it into a hip hop song.

April 26, 2006 2:15 PM  
Blogger Butchie said...

Peter is a member of the Toronto Queen Posse, though.

April 26, 2006 2:28 PM  
Blogger your judgemental aunt said...

Barrett - Movie is Mommy Dearest

Butch - Long story.

April 26, 2006 3:23 PM  
Blogger Miss Thistle said...

I've never seen that movie, but hear it's wicked campy. Must rent soon.

April 26, 2006 4:12 PM  
Blogger Butchie said...

Oh, I get it. Rowr, hisss.

April 26, 2006 10:41 PM  
Blogger madamerouge said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

April 26, 2006 10:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home