Tuesday, April 25, 2006

BASEBALL PRACTICE TODAY

It's cold and damp today and most likely it will rain. Sounds like a great time for my first baseball practice of the year. Ya think? Well I have no choice, practice is today at 6:00pm.

I'm sooooooo out of shape I'll prolly have a heart attack on the field. I was supposed to get in shape but I didn't and now I'll pay for that. I didn't absolutely suck last year so I suspect I'll do OK this year.

I really only play for two reasons 1/ Gets me outside all summer 2/ The drinking. I usually end up with a great tan and a tired liver by the time September rolls around. I'm on a great team too. Lots of fun and we do pretty well too!

Jimmy has joined softball this year and he'll be playing on my and Salem's team. He's going to be the pitcher. He doesn't know how to pitch (he's a catcher if you know what I mean) but he'll have to learn. Ask him if he stressed out ;)

Let the drinking begin!

11 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

April 25, 2006 12:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm not going. I have tickets for Jays vs Orioles tonight.

Have fun in the mud.

April 25, 2006 12:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OOOOO, extra cash. Oh boy

April 25, 2006 1:00 PM  
Blogger Miss Thistle said...

Wow, Auntie. We've been specially selected for extra cash? Who wouldn't want that? It's not available everywhere, you know!

April 25, 2006 1:45 PM  
Blogger your judgemental aunt said...

I deleted it before I saw you were commenting on it...

April 25, 2006 2:26 PM  
Blogger madamerouge said...

Is Jimmy going?

April 25, 2006 2:36 PM  
Blogger your judgemental aunt said...

nope already had plans....she's so getting kicked off the team.

April 25, 2006 2:49 PM  
Blogger Butchie said...

Jimmy's a catcher. You said it before I could. Although...if you're gay I guess it's not really that big of a deal, eh?

April 25, 2006 3:33 PM  
Blogger your judgemental aunt said...

nice adoption of "eh". Now that's proper Canadian grammar

April 25, 2006 5:28 PM  
Blogger Jason said...

There's no "pitching" or "catching." I just want to play softball... sheesh.

April 26, 2006 12:49 PM  
Blogger your judgemental aunt said...

funny for someone wanting to play...you didn't show yesterday.

April 26, 2006 4:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home