Friday, April 28, 2006

Who'd Ya Do?

I'm sure you don't care but I do. One of my favorite shows is Big Brother. It's boring at first but they do get nasty after about a month. I can't wait for it to start this year. And the good news is it's Big Brother All-Stars. That should fill the house with the really, really nice and the pure evil. I cannot wait!!!

Who'd Ya Do of the big Brother Winners...

BB2 WILL - He told everyone he was screwing them over and he did.


BB3 LISA - Very hot girl next door. She wasn't evil at all.


BB4 JUN - Evil, Evil, Evil. She screwed everyone over and did it well. I love her!


BB5 DREW - Pretty boy with an identical twin. Mostly a nice guy but was kinda evil.


BB6 MAGGIE - She didn't think she was evil but she was. That's the worst kind of evil.

BB1 sucked and I don't even remember who won so I didn't include it.
Who'd Ya Do?



Will BB2
Lisa BB3
Jun BB4
Drew BB5
Msggie BB6


View Results


Make your own poll

3 Comments:

Blogger Miss Thistle said...

OMG - you have no idea how excited am am for this! It's sick, really.

Dr. Will was so twisted and evil, I love him to bits. Maggie is vile. She was so self-righteous I just wanted to smash her face in. Her and the whole C(r)appy Club.

Yeah, I'm pretty invested in this show.

And the other Will! The blond gay one. Love him, too!

April 28, 2006 2:56 PM  
Blogger Butchie said...

I hate to admit it, but I like that show. My wife watches it and I got hooked.

April 29, 2006 2:16 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Totally Jun - BB6 was actually irritating to watch in particular Maggie and her troupe.

Andy & Matt

April 29, 2006 3:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home