Friday, April 28, 2006

The Newest Shrew


With Meredith Viera going legit on NBC's Today, there's been a vacant seat at The View. Well, that seat's been filled by Rosie O'Donnell.

Rosie bugs me. I can't really put my finger on why, though. She speaks her mind, which I love. And she doesn't take any shit. Which I also love. But still. I think it's her poetry on her blog. That bugs. Either way, this is gonna be good. Rosie totally busted on Star Jones for not coming clean on her gastric bypass surgery some time ago. And uber-Republican, Stepford-bot Elizabeth Hasselbeck must be shitting her pants. Which I totally love. Might have to warm up the PVR...

8 Comments:

Blogger your judgemental aunt said...

We must be thinking the same. My Who'd ya do today was going to be Fat Star Jones vs. New Slimmer Star Jones with the Bi-Sexual husband.
I didn't know Rosie was going to be on the show. That should be quite entertaining.

April 28, 2006 3:19 PM  
Blogger Miss Thistle said...

Ugh, I'd have to choose sweet Death on that one.

Google "rosie" and "poop soup" and you'll get the lowdown on the fight with Star. It's gonna be awesome.

April 28, 2006 3:21 PM  
Blogger Miss Thistle said...

Hahahaha...poop soup...hahahahaha.

Yeah, I'm twelve...

April 28, 2006 3:22 PM  
Blogger Butchie said...

That pic of her is from a made for TV movie called "Riding on the Bus With My Sister"

Rosie played a developementally disabled woman... very well. I masturbated furiously while watching it.

April 29, 2006 2:19 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Funny how Ellen is basically turning her show into Rosie's former show with all the promotional junk. What is with lesbian talk show hosts and the corporate junk?

Her Long Island accent will just add to an already caddy, who-can-talk-over-the-other-person-loudest-with-lame-ideas show. It's like watching a documentary on attention deficit disorder.

Andy & Matt

April 29, 2006 3:54 PM  
Blogger DogGirl said...

That outfit she's wearing is enough to bug anyone. It makes me want to tie her up with a garden hose and beat her mercilessly with a hoe (Ho).

That picture really enrages me.

May 01, 2006 11:46 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Rosie O is so gross. Can you imagine her and Drew Carey having kiddies?

AG is throwing up right now...

May 01, 2006 1:15 PM  
Blogger madamerouge said...

I'm so tuning in.

May 01, 2006 1:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home