Thursday, July 13, 2006

SUPERMAN

My friend and I went to see Superman Returns in IMAX 3-D last night. Soooo good. The whole plane thing kicked ass. 3-D has come a long way baby. The new Superman is great kinda like the old one but improved. (Butchie I won't make a Christopher Reeve joke 'cause that's just mean). I told a girl from work to from see it in 3-D. She made a face and said she didn't want to watch a blury movie and I said "what?". The she pointed to her eye. I forgot that she can see out of only one eye so 3-D doesn't work. Well it worked for me (a lot). Oh yeah, and Parker Posey is really good too (love her).

10 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I used to go to movies.

July 13, 2006 1:31 PM  
Blogger Timmy said...

I will see that movie, but only because of Parker Posey, thats IT!

July 13, 2006 1:50 PM  
Blogger Butchie said...

Why would I make fun of Christopher Reeve.

July 13, 2006 1:50 PM  
Blogger your judgemental aunt said...

s- you're too cheap to go to movies.
t- U no like the Superman?
b- because you're you that's why

July 13, 2006 2:16 PM  
Blogger Miss Thistle said...

I've never seen a 3D movie.

July 13, 2006 3:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was busy. I'd have gone.

July 13, 2006 3:10 PM  
Blogger madamerouge said...

I even love D1et Peps1 commercials with Parker Posey

July 13, 2006 10:26 PM  
Blogger sarah said...

Was the whole thing 3D? I heard it was just a few minutes of it. I was going to go on Tuesday with my friend, but then he said he already watched it on Monday. Thanks for reminding me that my friends don't even like me. *sob*

July 14, 2006 1:08 AM  
Blogger your judgemental aunt said...

sarah - abt 20 to 25 min was 3d. I'm sure your mom likes you (kind of)

July 14, 2006 1:06 PM  
Blogger sirbarrett said...

I can conjure no interest for Superman. Sorry. I fantasize about Batman kicking his ass. The guy is just so perfect with his perfect jawline and teeth and ability to fly. He's such a yes-man. He has no hubris. He's not really human. Maybe I'm just jealous that I never came in a pod from another planet.

July 16, 2006 3:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home