Friday, July 07, 2006

Big Brother 7

The game started from the moment they walked in the house. Danielle played too hard too fast. Alison not as hard and not as fast. They were both put up for eviction. I was kinda surprised as I though Alison played a pretty good game so far. I would prefer so many other people leave than either of these two. I guess we'll have to wait for the Veto on Tuesday.
Did you see D. Will's face when he wasn't nominated? He's facked! What a freakshow.
Chicken George will be eaten alive. No one is impressed by him and he's seems more alike an annoyance than a player. Like the mosquito that won't go away.
I think Janelle will do well. She's playing a good game already. She really knows how to use people and she wins when she wants to.

It looks like it's gonna be a bumpy ride!

3 Comments:

Blogger Miss Thistle said...

OMG - I PVRed it and thought I was safe from spoilers!!

Who am I kidding - I was googling for tidbits with my morning coffee...I'll have more input after I watch, but I think the biggest tragedy of the season is the fatness of Dr. Will.

July 07, 2006 5:59 PM  
Blogger Miss Thistle said...

If you're psychotic (like me) and need to know what happens in the house at all times, google "hamstertime" for the BB forums. The even-more-psychotic pay for, watch then recap the live feeds for us!

July 07, 2006 6:30 PM  
Blogger Butchie said...

OOOH snap. I miss Bunky.

July 08, 2006 11:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home