Monday, July 17, 2006

Trauma!

Since Toronto is pretty much the 8th Ring of Hell today, I decided to keep my feet sweat-free by wearing thong sandals. My work doesn't really have a dress code, thank jeebus.

Well that was all fine and good until the strap started to break over lunch hour. Now it's just hanging by a thread.

I have no other footwear with me, of course, and I have to go to the grocery store after work.

I have just spent the last 5 minutes stapling my shoe together. Yes, I am hanging my head in shame right now.

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh dear. I think I've had a nightmare like that.

July 17, 2006 2:29 PM  
Blogger your judgemental aunt said...

That's just Jesus punishing you for wearing opened toe shoes at work.

July 17, 2006 3:39 PM  
Blogger madamerouge said...

Wow. Staples. How Britney Spears of you.

July 17, 2006 3:44 PM  
Blogger Butchie said...

HAHAHA! The gay guys are making fun of your shoe problem!

July 17, 2006 4:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh sweetie, sorry to hear about the shoe drama. I only had really bad drama beyond fashion police -- my zipper split and my dress went in half -- during the middle of my GREs as an undergrad in university. It was horrid!

July 17, 2006 7:22 PM  
Blogger Miss Thistle said...

That suuucks, AG!

I made it home in one piece, thankfully. Staples are soooo my new BFFs.

July 18, 2006 8:57 AM  
Blogger Timmy said...

I wear flip flops to work too, I dont buy the cheap ones that break though!

July 18, 2006 10:59 AM  
Blogger Jason said...

Flip flops can never make up their mind! Tee hee hee.

July 18, 2006 11:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home