Thursday, August 24, 2006

Federline.

So Britney's husband performed on the Teen Choice Awards this past Sunday. I missed it due to stupidity with a PVR, but heard it was right heinous. I'm sure it's on YouTube somewhere, but I just ate lunch, so I'm full of Subway, and lazy, and don't feel like searching for it.

Really, I'm only posting 'cause I wanted to show this pic.


See that there? He looks like he's crapping! Bwahahahaha!

Remember kids, toilet humour will always be funny to me, 'cause that's how I roll.

5 Comments:

Blogger Jason said...

Sometimes when he's dressed up in a suit, I kinda think he's cute.

August 24, 2006 2:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've got post-subway sleepies, right now.

August 24, 2006 2:52 PM  
Blogger Timmy said...

i ate a chinese person, it was tasty..


Federline is a fool!

August 24, 2006 3:18 PM  
Blogger lilmammal said...

He needs to shave that filthy pencil 'stache.

August 25, 2006 9:01 AM  
Blogger Shora said...

Some blog or other I read posted a link to it. I watched it. Well, part of it. It was worse than heinous. He couldn't even keep up with the music. Don't watch it right after a meal. You might get cramps and drown.

August 25, 2006 10:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home