Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Ya Watchin' Dis?


Two people at work have recommended that I watch Hatching, Matching & Dispatching. Is supposed to be rite, rite (aka really) funny. It's on the CBC tonight at 8:30.
Here's a little look.

UPDATE:
I watched it last night and it had its moments. Best line of the night was at the end during the credits. It's a rainy night and there’s a girl wearing a wedding dress in a graveyard plot. A police man starts to help her out the the hole and she calls him an arsehole. Later on in the car the police man obviously smitten with her asks "Wadda ya doin in dat grave anyway? Seems like an awful strange place for such a pretty lady to be hangin around." The girl in the wedding dress with her eyeliner running down her face has a look of distain on her face when she replies "My boyfriend wanted to screw me in dere. It's the only way he can get hard". But I must say the lesbian paramedics are my favorite.
(btw there are some very thick Newfie accents on the show I don't think a lot of people will be able to understand what some of the characters are saying)

10 Comments:

Blogger Miss Thistle said...

They talk funny. I like it!

August 15, 2006 4:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Episode 7! Jeeesus, we've missed the whole thing!

August 16, 2006 9:49 AM  
Blogger Timmy said...

we dont get that station here.

August 16, 2006 10:14 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

No, you wouldn't get it in the US. Well except for Detroit and Buffalo. They get it.

August 16, 2006 10:46 AM  
Blogger Jason said...

You're screech.

August 16, 2006 11:26 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I saw the Codco every week, I'll get every word of it.

August 16, 2006 12:36 PM  
Blogger your judgemental aunt said...

I lived with 4 newfies for 2 years and I didn't get all of it. It's very very very thick.

August 16, 2006 1:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Anything with Mark McKinney in it is OK by me!

August 16, 2006 6:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Anything with Mark McKinney in it is OK by me!

August 16, 2006 6:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very nice site! I bontril online order voluntary mediacl malpractice mediation Withdrawal celexa barcode scanner for mobile telephone Custom kitchen design for the handicap 1995 chevrolet cavalier driver side door confir roof racks depakote vs divalproex Blackberry 8700 case

February 23, 2007 1:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home