Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Want (Another).

So, I caved and tried the new Tim Horton's Breakfast Sandwich© this morning. I know you've seen the commercials - the sausage, egg, and cheese one.

Verdict? YUMSIE.

Now, don't get me wrong, I'm a complete slave to Ronald. I adore the Sausage McMuffin©. (Full disclosure: I've been known to get TWO of them some mornings. I know.)

But the Hortonization really surprised me. So filling! Even kinda savoury! And Timmy's just said eff that to the whole "muffin" part of a breakfast sandwich and used a "biscuit." Buttery and goooood.

I can't wait to cure a hangover with one of these tasty bastards. McDonald's and their paltry "muffin" variety is dead to me. Unless my streetcar runs late.

Just checked the nutritional content out of curiousity;
McDonald's - 440 calories - 26g of fat.
Tim's - 500 calories - 34g of fat.

Um, wow. My heart is so fat.

6 Comments:

Blogger your judgemental aunt said...

It's not just your heart hon!

October 10, 2006 1:30 PM  
Blogger Miss Thistle said...

::cries and eats chips::

October 10, 2006 1:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It makes no difference. Timmy's takes too long. I can't go there.

October 10, 2006 1:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gross. Other than hot chocolate which the Canucks behind the counter get pissy about when I ask for it by "hot cocoa", there is nothing you should consume there.

Warning: Tim Horton's will cause cancer in your colon.

October 10, 2006 6:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Those are so yumsies I agree. Here's something equally tasty:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wfsm4r_mmBc

CANDY

October 10, 2006 8:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It sounds amazing. Maybe if I'm hungover... right now I'm on to my Activia yoghurt (prune flavour) -- I guess you can figure out why I eat that.

October 11, 2006 10:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home