Monday, December 04, 2006

Mo Is Back

My friend Mo just came back from Buenos Aires so I went out after work with him for a drink to hear one of his many stories and as always he had lots'o'stories. Sounds like he had a fantastic time. He's going back again in February and asked me to go too. I don't have the money to spend but I wanted to go with him on this trip and didn't (I'm kicking myself so I might go in Feb). I'll have to see what the $$$ situation is. I'm sure I could pull it off if I tried. We'll see. The best news is he bought me presents. Two shirts and a pair of Zapatos. The shoes are really nice. They're white and brown and I was looking for shoes just like 'em last weekend. Anyway we got a little tipsy and when we left the bar there was snow everywhere. I don't like the snow so hopefully it'll be melted tomorrow.

Yaayyyyy! New shoes!!!! I love presents!
BUY ME SOMETHING! (Maybe a trip to Argentina?)

10 Comments:

Blogger Pablo said...

Only good girls get presents.

No presents for you.

I love your jacket...it wouldn't fit me, so I cut off the sleeves and it looks HOT!

December 05, 2006 7:33 AM  
Blogger Miss Thistle said...

So jealous of your presents!

December 05, 2006 8:59 AM  
Blogger S said...

You can always go in a suitcase.

Free airtravel (if you don't mind getting bumped and bruised in the plane).

December 05, 2006 10:09 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you've got to go. HAVE TO GO!! There is nothing as liberating and fantastic then being in a different land and hearing the sounds and smelling the food and seeing the sights. You have to pull this off mister mister,
kb

December 05, 2006 10:18 AM  
Blogger Timmy said...

new shoes always make me happy.

best of luck!

December 05, 2006 10:48 AM  
Blogger madamerouge said...

I think Antonio Zapato Jr is hot.

JAJAJAJA!

December 05, 2006 11:23 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

the king of meet-and-greet is back

December 05, 2006 11:26 AM  
Blogger your judgemental aunt said...

jacket now! good pablo.

miss t. buy me something. that should make you forget about the jealously

s - i'll freeze to death (and what if the hull isn't pressurized?)

knotty - I'm just going for the cheap drinks and cheap shoes.

timmy - well get me some? just a quick trip to DSW (natural fibers only)

rouge - oh so witty

Salem - you'll see him saturday and you'll hear all about his south american "meet and greet".

December 05, 2006 12:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you're not some Cuban, hiding in the landing gear. you can afford airfare.

December 05, 2006 12:17 PM  
Blogger your judgemental aunt said...

I think I'll be in Miama for work in Feb. Maybe I can go from there and save some $$?

December 05, 2006 1:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home