Monday, December 18, 2006

The Weekend

This was Nathan Phillips Square last night. I wasn't there since there was no beer tent and I don't ice skate. It looks pretty though. I instead opted to watch Survivor as I had Adam in the office pool ($200.00 up for grabs). Adam was out in the first half hour and with that my dreams of the $$$ went up in smoke.
Salem and I went out on Saturday and got kind of drunk. Surprise! FYI don't try to fit in three Manhattans for last call. There's no real point since you go home right afterward and they sneak up on you while you are walking home.

BTW - My building's concierge called today to let me know that a package came for me today. It's either my jacket from Pablo or a present from my mum and dad.

14 Comments:

Blogger Pablo said...

Like your parents would buy you a present. Get real. It's most likely your jacket.

December 18, 2006 12:55 PM  
Blogger Jason said...

My jacket arrived today!

December 18, 2006 1:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Auntie,
I saw the McDonald's turkey sandwich commercial on TV, yesterday (The sandwich was right good).

December 18, 2006 1:12 PM  
Blogger your judgemental aunt said...

a cornucopia of awesomeness

December 18, 2006 1:54 PM  
Blogger Timmy said...

eww.

December 18, 2006 2:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think that any drink ordered after midnight shouldn't be served in a splashy, martini-type glass.

December 18, 2006 2:07 PM  
Blogger Miss Thistle said...

I want to go skating.

I hate myself - I had McDonald's for lunch :(

Two Junior Chickens and a small fry.

::cries::

December 18, 2006 2:08 PM  
Blogger Butchie said...

That was nice of Pablo to mail your jacket. Especially after what you did at his apartment.

December 18, 2006 2:11 PM  
Blogger your judgemental aunt said...

Pablo - They get me a xmas and a Bday present every year!
Salem - Should have got it in an old fashioned glass.
Miss T - BAD GIRL!
Butchie - I didn't even go to Pablo's apt. He was in my room though.

December 18, 2006 2:48 PM  
Blogger Pablo said...

I couldn't sleep with you begging all night, though.

December 18, 2006 2:49 PM  
Blogger your judgemental aunt said...

Well I really wanted you out of my room. I asked nicely and that didn't work so I tried begging.

December 18, 2006 3:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

only YOU and JASON would forget your jackets in INDY and have to have them shipped back to you....DRUNKS!

December 18, 2006 3:35 PM  
Blogger madamerouge said...

Cape Breton sure looks purty in that commercial.

December 18, 2006 4:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wanted to go skating at Nathan P. AG asks UC everyday. Like a traitor to y'all he says no. He should be stripped of his Canadian title!

December 19, 2006 2:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home