Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Globes.


Random thoughts re: last night's Golden Globe Awards.

1. I want Meryl Streep to be on my TV always.
2. I'm kinda crushing on DiCaprio again.
3. Angelina Jolie has become the Borg Queen
4. Jack Nicholson has got to take off those effing sunglasses and wipe that smirk off his face.
5. "Borat" is hot.
6. Ellen Pompeo decided to finally try some snacks.
7. I want Alec Baldwin to be on my TV always.
8. Yay, Jennifer Hudson won her Dreamgirls nom (suck it, Beyonce)
9. I still have to see Little Miss Sunshine, Thank You For Not Smoking, and The Queen.
10. I wish I got a fun gift bag for showing up at stuff.

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

come on over and I'll give you a gift-bag with Little Miss Sunshine in it.

January 16, 2007 12:54 PM  
Blogger your judgemental aunt said...

I have some SWAG for you next time we're going out drinkin'

January 16, 2007 12:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Meryl was awesome.

January 16, 2007 1:07 PM  
Blogger Butchie said...

The best gift bag I ever got was from an event that I ran sound at. It was the American College of Obstetrics & Gynecology. I actually got a model of a uterus. I used it as a coaster. Other items included: pens that looked like pap smear brushes, samples of Astroglide and a foam embryo.

January 16, 2007 1:23 PM  
Blogger Pablo said...

OMG....that reminds me. I'm completely out of pap smear brushes.

January 16, 2007 2:59 PM  
Blogger your judgemental aunt said...

BTW I so love "Angelina Jolie has become the Borg Queen"

January 16, 2007 4:37 PM  
Blogger madamerouge said...

9. I still have to see Little Miss Sunshine, Thank You For Not Smoking, and The Queen.

-they're all highly enjoyable and worthy of your attention

January 17, 2007 1:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home