Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Comics.

I'm alive!

So, I'm about to admit a secret I've had for 20 years. I read the For Better Or For Worse comic strip every damn day. And today I have to post and vent.


You're really going with the Liz and Anthony storyline, Lynn Johnston??? He's divorced, whiny, has a gross moustache, and is generally creepy. Liz had her choice of a hot pilot, for godsakes. Blech.

It's certainly no Calvin and Hobbes, but I'll keep reading, I'm sure. It DID have the First Ever Gay Comic Strip Characterâ„¢

Motivational Poster + Cat Macros = Funnies.

8 Comments:

Blogger Salem said...

I used to read that. Now when I look at it, I have no idea what's going on.

May 01, 2007 3:32 PM  
Blogger madamerouge said...

Lynn Johnston's from Flin Flon. Or Thompson... somewhere in northern MB.

Feist! Feist! Feist!

May 01, 2007 4:16 PM  
Blogger madamerouge said...

Tori! Tori! Tori!

May 01, 2007 4:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh you Canucks and your Canukia cartoons.

May 01, 2007 6:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's like a traffic accident.
-crucible

May 03, 2007 2:56 PM  
Blogger Butchie said...

I'm confused...Is this Jason's blog?

May 04, 2007 11:53 AM  
Blogger Jason said...

Hahaha.

Lynn is quite famous worldwide (I've heard).

May 04, 2007 11:53 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Of course it's no Calvin and Hobbes. Calvin and Hobbes was the greatest cartoon in the history of the world.

May 06, 2007 4:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home