Sunday, June 10, 2007

Duggar

Have you seen the shows with this family? Crazy christians having their 17th kid. I think Jesus told them to keep having babies or something. They've had a couple shows on tv already that are quite frightening.


Jason's bbq was much fun this weekend. His roommate made the best fried chicken IN THE WORLD. Marinated in buttermilk for two days, then fried in lard. It was like heaven. There was also lots of pies - I think I saw Jason sneak one to his room to eat in his bed later.

Funsies!!!

8 Comments:

Blogger your judgemental aunt said...

you my friend.... are a Goaler.
(Google it they're from MeatCove)

June 10, 2007 9:47 AM  
Blogger Miss Thistle said...

I googled, but only stupid hockey stuff came up.

You're Meat Cove.

June 10, 2007 12:09 PM  
Blogger Salem said...

mmmmm. the chicken was so good. I got there a bit late. There were no plates and that's all I could have.

June 10, 2007 10:12 PM  
Blogger Miss Thistle said...

At one point, the two sisters and I were in the dining room eating pies. Someone walked by and called us Wilson Philips.

I know there's pain...

June 11, 2007 11:11 AM  
Blogger madamerouge said...

...why do you wrap yourself up in these chains?

I didn't get very drunk. So I was actually able to function yesterday. Not that I did much, but...

June 11, 2007 2:25 PM  
Blogger Miss Thistle said...

I watched Charlotte's Web and cried.

June 11, 2007 2:42 PM  
Blogger Butchie said...

Fried in lard...that's how you do it. Did yall git any greens?

June 12, 2007 2:13 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cried at Charlotte's Web? Why on earth would you do that?!!

June 12, 2007 2:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home