Thursday, May 24, 2007

Guess What


Yes, that's right.
Just Like The guy in the picture above says...

I'M BORED!
I started looking for a job daily. I hope it doesn't take long 'cause I'm going a little crazy now. I get up early every day then have a nap in the afternoon. It's not much fun anymore. Besides it's getting hot outside which means they crank the AC in the hallway and it get burrrrrrr chilly cold in my apartment.
Who can nap when it's chilly?
Not me, I say, NOT ME!!!!

If you have a job for me please give it to me because I HATE writing cover letters!

Labels: , ,

6 Comments:

Blogger Salem said...

Naps, tv and bon-bons can only be fun for so long.

May 24, 2007 8:19 AM  
Blogger Miss Thistle said...

Auntie!

May 24, 2007 1:39 PM  
Blogger Phronk said...

I thought you meant you had a woodie.

May 25, 2007 10:47 AM  
Blogger madamerouge said...

I love naps.

May 25, 2007 11:00 AM  
Blogger Salem said...

You love all 3, Rouge. No shame it that. So do I

May 25, 2007 11:36 AM  
Blogger S said...

Phronk took mine. Damn.

June 05, 2007 10:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home