Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Remember My Job Description


Ahhhhh!!!!


Remember I got a new job a couple of months ago and I asked will there be a lot of traveling? I was told no. Well here's where I have been this month so far...


Miniapolis

Montreal

New York

Vancouver


Next month I have to go to.... Las Vegas, Montreal, Los Angelas, San Fransisco and Dallas (so far). Traveling is fun on Vacation but not so fun for work. I have seen all the movies on a seat back I can. Looks like I am going to have to watch Sex In the City (it's the only one left I haven't already seen)



3 Comments:

Blogger Jason said...

No, I don't think I'd like doing that much travel either. I find travel from Danforth Ave. to Bay St. quite enough.

September 24, 2008 5:44 PM  
Blogger madamerouge said...

Minneapolis

remember to do your "wide stance" in the MSP men's washroom

September 25, 2008 12:25 AM  
Blogger Salem said...

Yuck. That's not fun. I remember mid-week in Winnipeg, by myself.

September 25, 2008 9:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home