Thursday, December 08, 2005

FRIENDLY SKIES


Well I'm off to Vancouver today(The drug captial of Canada). Not a big fan of Vancouver but what the hell...it's a free trip. I like it a little more evey time I go. Let's hope it turns out better for me than it did in this book. I suprised this book wasn't written by Jason because he always said what a NIGHTMARE Vancouver was.

In the spirt of my upcoming air voyage I thought I would post a little clip that always makes me smile.
FRIENDLY SKIES

How much would you like Yurg on your flight Mloyd?

5 Comments:

Blogger madamerouge said...

Yurg is so haaaawt. Hilarious clip. Have fun and watch out for broken crack pipes on the wet sidewalks...

December 09, 2005 1:31 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh please i have a collection of broken crack pipes in the back of my van....you needn't go all the way to vancouver for that.

have fun....when i lived there i refered to it as the BIZARRO TORONTO.....you're DAVIE and DENMAN.

December 09, 2005 2:59 PM  
Blogger your judgemental aunt said...

Mitzzee's crack is broken :(

BTW you're West Hastings!

December 12, 2005 12:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

better West than East! :P

December 12, 2005 12:16 PM  
Blogger Jason said...

Why did you go to that awful city? Also, I am soooo buying that book.

December 13, 2005 7:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home