Thursday, November 24, 2005

CHEER UP!

I know a lot of you have tried various antidepressants (you know who you are). I feel for you and your self pity. Have you looked to Jesus for support? You might want to because you are in the devil's grip...he's making you sad. If you are not a religious person and are comfortable going to hell with all those Scientologists than I guess that's not the answer for you. One option that always works for people caught in depression's web is to just CHEER UP! Start today!
Turn on the sun in your soul and just CHEER UP!
It's that easy....CHEER UP!

2 Comments:

Blogger your judgemental aunt said...

I don't know what your problem is MITZZEE I'm just trying to give some good advise. If sad people cheered up they wouldn't be sad. A little more Amy Grant and a little less Depeche Mode goes a long way!

November 24, 2005 4:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

no i know.

November 25, 2005 10:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home