Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Bad News & Good News



Good news first! Rollergirls as expected ROCKED! Drinkin', Fightin' and trash everywhere! It's all I expected and more! I highly recommend it!
Bad News. I started smoking again over Xmas. I was bored an at home so I smoked. I haven't started full on smoking and I haven't smoked since New Years. So I'm back on the Wagon!

New Years was fun. I went out with my friend Mohamad and proceeded to get sloshed until the bar closed at 3:30(gotta love extended drinking hours for New Years). Met some fun people and met some negative fun people. There was this prick from Vancouver who was being an idiot so I asked him "why do they call Vancouver the arsehole of Canada"...he wasn't impressed (mission successful). I even did some drunk dialing on the way home. I don't know how much fun it is to hear from someone slurring "um shoorry I din't get a hol a you but yer phone wasin workin" at 3:45 when you were actually supposed to meet at 10:30pm. I had a house guest who was at was previously at Madame Rouge's new years bash trying to sleep in my livingroom while I ate tacos and watched TV till 4:00 or 4:30. The price you pay for free accommodations!

I wasn't really hungover the next day but I was tired...I don't really get hungover I just get really stupid and tired the next day. I do love the booze so I did go out again on Sunday for 80s night at a local bar. Why is everyone so fugly at zips? I should have went to Resolutions at the Phoenix. I bet Mme. Rouge and Jason would have been at the Phoenix (ya think? LOL).

Happy New Year!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

did they get that photo done at Walmart?

January 04, 2006 4:01 PM  
Blogger your judgemental aunt said...

I think it was new years last year

January 05, 2006 9:20 AM  
Blogger Jason said...

I like hiding on New Year's eve.

January 05, 2006 11:20 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was just a guest on your floor? I have a name you know... but i do like free hotels so thank you!

January 05, 2006 3:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home