Thursday, December 15, 2005

RUM AND PEPSI

A Priest was seated next to a newfoundlander on a flight to St. John's.

After the plane was airborne, drink orders were taken.

The newfoundlander asked for a Lambs rum and Pepsi, which was brought and placed before him.

The flight attendant then asked the priest if he would like a drink.
He replied in disgust..... "I'd rather be savagely raped by a dozen whores than let liquor touch my lips."

The Newfoundlander then handed his drink back to the attendant and said "Me too, I didn't know we had a choice."

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

stop picking on the newfs!

December 15, 2005 3:07 PM  
Blogger Jason said...

I thought they like vodka with Pepsi?

December 15, 2005 3:44 PM  
Blogger your judgemental aunt said...

j- No that's just me and poeple from Manitoba.

m- Ok Change it from Nefoundlander to P.E.I. Potato Eater

December 15, 2005 4:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OH MAN! U r SOOOOO MEAN! :P

December 16, 2005 12:18 PM  
Blogger sirbarrett said...

Nice. Which airline was that btw? I'll have to book my next flight with them. I'm surprised the Newfie didn't kiss the cod.

December 16, 2005 10:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You're COD

December 16, 2005 10:28 PM  
Blogger your judgemental aunt said...

M- Does that mean you wanna kiss me?

SB- No Screach - No kissing of the cod.

December 19, 2005 11:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home