Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Will Ferrell? Please say it isn't so!

I took the 3 Variable Funny Test But I think it's all wrong. Anyway here's what mine resulted in...
The Ham
(42% dark, 46% spontaneous, 26% vulgar)
Your humor style: CLEAN | SPONTANEOUS | LIGHT

Your style's goofy, innocent and feel-good. Perfect for parties and for the dads who chaperone them. You can actually get away with corny jokes, and I bet your sense of humor is a guilty pleasure for your friends. People of your type are often the most approachable and popular people in their circle. Your simple & silly good-naturedness is immediately recognizable, and it sets you apart in this sarcastic world.

PEOPLE LIKE YOU: Will Ferrell - Will Smith


My test tracked 3 variables How you compared to other people your age and gender:

You scored higher than 33% on darkness

You scored higher than 51% on spontaneity

You scored higher than 24% on vulgarity


Will Ferrell? Will Smith? I really don't like them. I'm a nightmare! This just can't be right.

5 Comments:

Blogger madamerouge said...

Think Will Ferrell in Elf and maybe that'll make it better.

I can actually see this model fitting you.

Mine is "The Wit" and will be my blog post for tomorrow.

December 20, 2005 2:04 PM  
Blogger your judgemental aunt said...

I did like Elf when he asked for a hug in the elevator.

December 20, 2005 2:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

SETS YOU APART FROM THE SARCASTIC ?

love that bit.

December 20, 2005 3:32 PM  
Blogger Jason said...

Does it mention you're also mean to my Brokeback movie?

December 21, 2005 12:56 PM  
Blogger your judgemental aunt said...

I think it says I'm never mean?
You have to admit BBM was boring 2.5 hours of....i wuv you but not in that queer way.

December 21, 2005 4:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home