Thursday, March 23, 2006

Hardball TV Show


I came across this TV show last night. It's a bit hardball and I'm sure it'll be full of backstabbing, cheating, etc... Seems kinda like Big Brother with more stress.

9 people live in a "BUNKER" with no windows, no clocks and no connection to the outside world until the prize of 1.5 million is awarded to a winner. The trick is that the 9 participants have unanimously vote for one person to get the money and they cannot vote for themselves. So to win you need 8 votes (all the other players). At one point during last night's show the contestants are told three secrets about three of the players but the participants are not told which secrets belong to which players.

Obviously the first round of votes to award the 1.5 million did not yield a winner.

Highlights from last night...

This chick is a minister who likes to tell people they are sinners. Her secret - She claimed bankruptcy when she had an annual income of over $100,000.00



This is the token gay guy. This guy and the minister don't get along. She brings up Sodom & Gomorrah a lot when telling him he's a sinner.



This guy told everyone he has testicular cancer (he doesn't, he lied)




His secret - Spent time in a mental institution.





Her secret - Held by police for possessing live ammo.






The show ended last night with all 9 contestants having to make a unanimous decision... Which secret warranted a person to be out of the game. But there was a catch. The 1.5 million dollar prize will steadily decrease in size until a unanimous decision is made.

Wednesdays on Fox at 9:30.

8 Comments:

Blogger your judgemental aunt said...

Yes, I would require all times to be happy times. And since I wouldn't have a window you would have to be my sunshine. However, I can't see any of you the giving the money to someone else. So I would have to trick you.

I would definitely win because as we all know "Smilers never lose and frowners never win"

March 23, 2006 1:25 PM  
Blogger Miss Thistle said...

People trapped in a room with nothing but lies, bitterness, and the chance of winning money? Love it!

I don't think I could do it myself. People would start to smell, or cry, or wanna talk about their feelings, and then I'd get bored pretending to listen or care. Plus, I think that minister lady would eventually make me wanna cut a bitch.

March 23, 2006 1:41 PM  
Blogger your judgemental aunt said...

Miss T - Isn't it exactly like marrage or having a roommate 'cept there's no reward at the end of those "games"?

March 23, 2006 2:40 PM  
Blogger Jason said...

Who's this Miss Thistle?

March 23, 2006 2:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

butchie you are acting like ANDY now.

March 23, 2006 3:00 PM  
Blogger your judgemental aunt said...

Miss T is a French Teacher from California named Elizabeth.

March 23, 2006 3:02 PM  
Blogger Miss Thistle said...

Yeah, I guess, Auntie. Except you don't have TV, internets or booze to block out the yammering ;) Wait - do they get to drink on this show? Remember the drunken slutty goodness that was Paradise Hotel?

Jimmy - last time I saw you was a sketchy night out at the Cameron House. You and M left me and The Boy for some random German guy I think you both made up. Sob!

March 23, 2006 3:02 PM  
Blogger Butchie said...

effing j3rks i am hwo iam so jest leve me alone bcz nobodee luvz me and i miss my babee and im not emo %) $) @)

March 23, 2006 3:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home