Tuesday, May 30, 2006

TARMAC

Here's the view I had for an hour and 40 mins yesterday as I sat in an airplane waiting to take off. Yes, that's right an hour and 40 mins (longer than the actual flight). Seems there was too much traffic in the sky over O'Hare yesterday so all takeoffs were delayed by air traffic control. But here's the best part... When we finally made it to the front of the line and it was our turn to take off bad weather caused a freeze to all takeoffs. I love sitting in a plane!!!
I guess the good news is I missed the illegal transit strike yesterday...well it's not like I don't walk home from work most of the time anyway. But the walking would have been crowded.
Anyway that's it for now...gotta get back to work (Still trying to catch up).

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You're holding out! You were gone for a week and all you have is 'my plane was late'.

May 30, 2006 3:30 PM  
Blogger Butchie said...

Hey is that the Indianapolis Motor Speedway I see through that window??!!??!!

May 30, 2006 3:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You should have had a nap and started to touch your neighbor.

May 30, 2006 4:11 PM  
Blogger Miss Thistle said...

Welcome back, Auntie! What did you bring us?

May 30, 2006 4:25 PM  
Blogger your judgemental aunt said...

They'll be a story or two. Just give me some time to catch up on my work.

Indy? Why would I be in that shithole?

I did have a nap and my neighbor was a bit friendly after I woke up so maybe I did do some naughty touching.

I did bring you all something back but you'll have to sleep with me before I go to the clinic if you want it.

May 30, 2006 4:49 PM  
Blogger Jason said...

I don't like VD.

May 31, 2006 11:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home