Tuesday, June 06, 2006

CREEPY

Some may find it flattering but I think it’s creepy…

When I first went to Butchie’s blog I noticed he had the same template as me. I really didn’t think too much of it. I changed mine a couple of month’s ago and wouldn’t you know it Butchie changed his…to the exact same one. Ummmm yeah…way to be a creepy stocker. Seriously Butchie you don’t honestly think you’re in the same league as me do you? Cinderella married the prince in a fictional story and she was pretty. You’re no Cinderfella. And NO you can’t move to Canada and marry me.

Now please stop coming on to me.


P.S. my mum and dad want you to stop calling them!

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love everyone.

June 06, 2006 12:53 PM  
Blogger madamerouge said...

YJA is one of Cinderella's wicked stepsisters. JAJAJAJA!

June 06, 2006 1:05 PM  
Blogger Timmy said...

I was wondering why he kept changin his place around. He must REALLLY REALLY like ya.

June 06, 2006 1:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Who's the template slut now?

June 06, 2006 3:37 PM  
Blogger Butchie said...

I only changed my template cause Indy yelled at me about text disappearing. I'm here to make her happy.

June 06, 2006 9:55 PM  
Blogger your judgemental aunt said...

OK Butchie, that's why you changed your template. I'll go along with that story if you stop sending me engagement rings.

June 07, 2006 11:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home