Wednesday, June 14, 2006

ODE TO STOMPIN' TOM

Butchie didn't know who Stompin' Tom was so I thought he could use a little education on this subject.

Tom Born in New Brunswick had a rough life

Everybody in CANADA loves Stompin' Tom! We've all been drunk at least once while singing along with a Stompin' Tom song.

MARGO'S CARGO is one of my favorites and every Canadian knows and loves the HOCKEY SONG. The Hockey Song was played by Stompin' Tom before the last hockey game at Maple Leaf Gardens.


THE KETCHUP SONG


MY STOMPIN GROUND

More on Stompin Tom

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I checked on youtube earlier, myself.
There was no Sudbury Saturday Night, Tilsonburg, or Margo's Cargo.

Sad

June 14, 2006 5:56 PM  
Blogger Jason said...

I want to go camping and play his music.

June 15, 2006 10:14 AM  
Blogger madamerouge said...

I do not love him. I like him, but I don't love him. Okay I can tolerate him, but I don't like him.

June 15, 2006 11:37 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can assure you I have never been drunk and sung one of his songs...

June 15, 2006 12:34 PM  
Blogger your judgemental aunt said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

June 15, 2006 2:45 PM  
Blogger your judgemental aunt said...

You're not a real Canadian. You'll be an American anyday now.
You spell center only one way and you say soda...THAT IS NOT CANADIAN!!!

June 15, 2006 2:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Do you have pop in a can?" got me evil points on last week's quiz.

June 15, 2006 3:26 PM  
Blogger Butchie said...

Ok, ok I get it. So Canadia has their own version of Ol' Dirty Bastard.

June 16, 2006 12:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home