Wednesday, June 14, 2006

The Payne Of It All

Nikki Payne was soooooo funny on last comic standing last night. I can't believe she didn't make it through. I guess it's back to sleeping at her dad's house.

The judges loved her!!! I remember on a previous version of the show the judges freaked because their choices were not put through. It seems that the producers actually made the choices.

Here's a clip of her from last night's show. You can vote to get her back on the show at that link too. So do it. I want to see her wander around the house like a drunken nightmare.

5 Comments:

Blogger Miss Thistle said...

I want to be friends with her.

June 14, 2006 12:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think you are

June 14, 2006 12:59 PM  
Blogger Butchie said...

That photo is sexually arousing.

June 14, 2006 1:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It brings up memories of loves past, huh Butchie?

June 14, 2006 2:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

She is soooo funny. But I didn't recognize her act withouth the "f" word in it.

June 18, 2006 9:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home