Tuesday, June 06, 2006

PASSING JUGEMENT

I went to a new place to get my hair cut yesterday and the name of the salon was enough to cause me stress but it was close to home and I was tired.
SPACE HAIR CRAFT. Yeah, it’s a nightmare name.
I walked in the door and was met by the receptionist who told me to have a seat. This guy all in black swished up and introduced himself as Tim. We went to his chair were he started working. I swear he looked like a sculptor the way he was moving around. He was very, very, very intense.

Anyway I recommend going to see Tim there. He’s really into his job and it’s entertaining to watch him work on your hair.
I swear it’s the best haircut I’ve ever had and I’ve had some pricey ones. But this one was only $15.00 and I look hawter than ever!!!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good, I hate my haircut.

June 06, 2006 3:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I need one. Really I needed one last week. If I have a free minute, I'll get one.

June 06, 2006 3:39 PM  
Blogger Miss Thistle said...

I'll have to tell T., he hates his last haircut.

And hawter than ever? Is that possible? ;)

Glad he wasn't a nosepicker anyways...

June 06, 2006 5:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home